“How to Train Your Dragon” is a 2010 American 3D computer-animated action-fantasy film produced by DreamWorksTM Animation. The story takes place in a mythical Viking world where a young Viking teenager named Hiccup aspires to follow his tribe’s tradition of becoming a dragon slayer. After finally capturing his first dragon, and with his chance at last of gaining the tribe’s acceptance, he finds that he no longer wants to kill it and instead befriends it.
Through its DreamWorksTM brand licensing agreement, PLAYTIME has created a “How to Train Your Dragon” themed Camp Viking entertainment center in the Middle East.
Hiccup & Toothless welcome kids to the world of DreamWorks Dragons, Riders and Defenders of Berk. Features include:
- “Camp Viking” Entry Arch
- Hiccup and Toothless Hanging Element
- “Night Fury” and “Deadly Nadder” Viking Ships
- Viking Shipwreck
- Shield Slide
- Catapult with Sheep
- Great Hall
- King Stoick and Viking Statues
- Carved Training Dragon, Catapult with Sheep Play Elements
- Gronckle with Fire and Shield, Axe and Stump, and Barrel with Fish Play Elements
- “Blacksmith with Astrid”, “Nadder” and Small Viking Play Houses
- Baby Dragon Spring Riders
- Terrible Nightmare (Dragon Under Stairs)
Click on the arrows at right to scroll through Camp Viking Design Theme.